What are the different types of articles that feature in San Diego magazine?
The San Diego publication was first published in 1948. The publishers at that time were Ed and Gloria Self, who also served as joint editors until they sold the title to Jim Fitzpatrick, former publisher of Entrepreneur Magazine, in 1994. CurtCo Media gained it in 2005 and sold it to Desert Publications in 2010. Jim Fitzpatrick, at that time, became CEO and Publisher again. The sandiegomagazine.com stopped publishing in 2020 for a short period due to Covid-19 and then re-launched under the new ownership of award-winning food writer, podcast host, and TV personality Troy Johnson and his wife, Claire.
The best type of articles that features in the San Diego magazine are as follows:
- San Diego publication is an active magazine published monthly covering life and business in and around the San Diego area. It was first out in public in 1948 and is the city’s longest-running lifestyle magazine. It is aCity and Regional Magazine Association member and publishes Exquisite Wedding Magazine bi-annually.
- Each issue presents articles on new restaurants, bars, and breweries, publishing interviews from the city’s best chefs, trendy new shops, local makers, and handcrafted products. A section of this magazine is solely devoted to outdoor lovers and includes guides to the best hiking trails, campgrounds, and bit paths. In addition, this magazine spotlights local entrepreneurs and other notable people in the city, upcoming events, festivals, shows, and music performances.
- Beaches and breweries, mountaintops to museums; they seek and share the best plates, pours, faces, and places in San Diego. With an adventurous spirit and a deep love for our city, they give their readers all they need to experience the best of San Diego’s life.
- San Diego publication features content around restaurants, things to do, getaways, health and fitness, people, and more.
- As a monthly journal, San Diego Magazine acts as the leading source of information needed to enjoy all San Diego has to offer for residents and visitors alike.
This sandiegomagazine.com is an award-winning publication that maintains an affluent and influential audience through events, online and print publications, and social media platforms.